First, most locations are open every weekday evening and on weekends because our goal is to serve you at times convenient for you. Similarly, your confirmation email allows fast rescheduling or cancellation at any time. For that reason we are flexible and adaptable, because life today demands it.
We strive for a painless experience. It’s simple!
Notary Pro has 10 convenient locations across Ottawa (New: Tunney’s Pasture / Parkdale & Elgin / Somerset) and 1 in Toronto (more opening in 2019) ready to serve you close to home. So we notarize all documents in any language from around the world. Even more, we can authenticate and legalize your documents at any embassy in Ottawa. Friendly 5-star rated service – that’s our promise.
PRICES: Notary Public & Commissioner
(HST included in all prices)
- $30: first notarized/commissioned document, by appointment
- $20 extra ($50 total first document) for walk-in service without an appointment
- $20: per additional notarized/commissioned document (same appointment only)
- $5: per Commissioned Exhibit (as part of an Affidavit)
- $60: Power of Attorney, Last Will and Testament with notarized Affidavit of Execution, or Separation / Divorce / Prenuptial Agreement
- Mobile Notary Service: Starting at $45 within 10km of downtown Ottawa or Toronto
- Payment Types Accepted: Exact Cash, Debit (tap only), Credit cards (tap and chip), Apple Pay and Android Pay.
- Bilingual & Arabic notaries available at many locations.
- Witnesses (other than the notary) are not available at any of our locations.
- All Notaries are Licensed Ontario Lawyers & Commissioners
PRICES: Document Drafting
Must complete Google Form linked below first. Please wait until after we email you a draft document before you schedule an appointment.
- $50: Affidavit or Statutory Declaration – Google Form link (i.e. for OSAP application, Proof of Marriage, or Single Status for Marriage Abroad) – does not include notarization
- $50: OSAP Affidavit – To establish single or common law status, or sole support (re: income)
- $50: Invitation Visitor Visa Letter – Google Form link (to invite family or friends to Canada) – does not include notarization (standard $30 fee applies)
- $50: Last Will & Testament – Includes drafting and Affidavit of Execution – does not include notarization (standard $30 fee applies)
- $30: Notarization of any of the above documents drafted by Notary Pro Canada (or $60 to notarize if you bring your own document not drafted by us)
- You must complete the above online form(s) first. We will then email you a draft Word document for your review and editing. After receiving the draft, you can book an appointment.