Why choose Notary Pro?
Open Evenings & Weekends
The Most Locations Near You
(HST included in all prices)
- $30: first notarized/commissioned document, by appointment only
- For walk-in service without an appointment, add $10 (first document only)
- $20: per additional notarized/commissioned document (same appointment / visit only)
- $5: per Commissioned Exhibit (as part of an Affidavit)
- $60: Power of Attorney, Last Will and Testament with notarized Affidavit of Execution, or Separation / Divorce / Prenuptial Agreement
To request drafting services, you must fill out the forms hyperlinked below. We will then email you a draft document. After you receive the draft, you can schedule a notary appointment.
- $50: Affidavit – JotForm link (i.e. for Proof of Marriage, Common Law Status, motor vehicle title claim, or Single Status for Marriage Abroad) – does not include notarization
- $50: OSAP Affidavit – To support OSAP application, usually to establish single or common law status, support for children, no income, or sole support status (re: income)
- $50: Statutory Declaration – I.e. to apply for a marriage license, support an application, or other statutory requirement. (Similar to an Affidavit)
- $50: Invitation Visitor Visa Letter – Google Form link (to invite family or friends to Canada) – does not include notarization (standard $30 fee applies)
- $50: Last Will & Testament – Includes drafting and Affidavit of Execution – does not include notarization (standard $30 fee applies)
- $30: Notarization of any of the above documents drafted by Notary Pro Canada (or $60 to notarize if you bring your own Last Will & Testament, Power of Attorney not drafted by us)
- Mobile Notary Service: Starting at $45 within 10km of downtown Ottawa or Toronto
- Standard document notarization or commissioning fees apply ($30 first document, $20 each thereafter).
- Printing available at $1 per page.
- Fill out our Mobile Notary Request form to begin!
- Payment Types Accepted: Debit card (tap and chip), Credit card (tap and chip)*, Apple Pay and Android Pay. (*Add 3% processing fee for Credit cards).
- Languages: Bilingual & Arabic notaries available at many locations.
- Witnesses (other than the notary) are not available at any of our locations.
- All Notaries are Licensed Ontario Lawyers & Commissioners
Service Excellence. Our Promise.
Over 675 Five-Star Reviews and Counting.
Notary Public Services
As Ontario’s top-rated Notary Public and Commissioner of Oaths document service, we can notarize or commission any document, written in any language.
Our notaries can affordably draft many basic documents, including: Affidavits, Statutory Declarations, Invitation Letters, and Last Will and Testaments. Most noteworthy, all of our notaries are licensed Ontario lawyers. Many are multilingual. Book online now!
About Notary Pro Canada
Founded in 2016, Notary Pro Canada quickly became Ottawa’s top-rated Notary Public and Commissioner service. We offer a modern experience through fast, friendly and affordable notary services.
You can forget your old, outdated lawyer’s office. With convenient online appointment booking and flexible evening/weekend hours, we meet you at times that work for you.
Our team uses the latest technology like simple text message reminders with Google Maps navigation links, and super easy online rescheduling. We provide 5-star rated professional notary services. Book online now!